Tuesday, December 10, 2013

K's October Haul

I went a little crazy this month and splurged! My bank account is not too happy and left a little skinnier, but I'm a happy gal! I'll add a little review of how I like/dislike the products.
 
Currently my new obsession is this Oh, Lola! scent. I first discovered it on a Korean show (Get It Beauty) and apparently it's the #1 scent that guys love! (believe it or not). I decided to test it out, and instantly fell in love. I'm not a huge fan of floral scents but this one is the perfect mixture of a sweet and musky scent!


I've been on a hunt for affordable leather boots for a WHILE. I first ordered a different pair from DSW but found this on Zara and had to switch! Although it was a hassle to have to return my other ones and whatnot, it was all worth it. These boots have just enough details to keep them from being too boring! (The picture makes them look brown but they're actually black.)
I have a bit of acne prone skin, couple here and there, and this toner has been exactly what I've been looking for! My redness and acne scars have decreased noticeably. The only downside is the toner smells like rubbing alcohol (I actually have to hold my breath when I'm applying) but as they say, "beauty is pain". If you can handle the smell, I absolutely recommend this product!
I've been looking for a highlighter without having to pay a tremendous amount. I use this eyeshadow as a highlighter and it gets the job done! I like a gold-based highlighter more than pearl-based and I think this shade is perfect for this. The perks of using eyeshadow is..You can use it as eyeshadow as well, duh! I apply this on the inner corners of my eyes when I'm looking a bit tired.
This is my second purchase of this Revlon product. Out of all the drugstore lip products I favor this the most. It doesn't leave your lips feeling too dry and the color shows through pretty well. You do have to reapply often so the persistence isn't that great.


And last but not least. My baby is finally done! It actually didn't take that long, roughly around a week and a half?

The Beginnings:

Finally......the END PRODUCT!!!


It was a process,and at times I definitely wanted to give up. But after seeing the end product, I definitely feel it was worth it! I feel so accomplished! I'm unsure when my next project will be but I will keep you updated!

Til then,

No comments:

Post a Comment