Tuesday, January 28, 2014

E's Back ...with SANGRIAS!

I'm baaaack!




So, a lot has happened in the past month and a half. It actually feels like the last time I updated was half a year ago. Not to mention, it is now 2014 (happy belated new year!) Throughout my entire life, I've been told this and that about college; how it's gonna be the best four years of your life, the friends you meet during those years will be the friends that typically stay in your life, etc. But no one ever emphasized how fast those four years will fly by. I still can't believe 2013 is over. I can't even believe 2012 and 2011 are already in the past.

Anyways,
I was supposed to continue my haul posts, but I've been so busy with my capstone project (planning an event is no joke, especially if it's for a grade) and trying to enjoy my winter break in the midst of all that. The second weekend back to school, my roommates and I hosted a small "girls night in" sangria night for the four girls who will be taking over our spots in this lovely house once we graduate this spring.

Weekends in college don't always need to be full of nights you can't remember (as fun as that usually is, right...) but quality time is something we can all benefit from with a group of friends, no matter what age. I don't mean to get corny, but creating memories cannot and should not be taken for granted. Do something classy and spend a night of meaningful conversation. Bring out that wine, cheese and crackers, cookies, nail polish, etc...or just do what we did and make sangrias and bond with those you think you know well.




1 comment:

  1. E's back!!!:)
    "Take a moment and turn it into a memory" - one of my favorite quotes!

    ReplyDelete