Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hiatus


Happy hump day, lovelies!




K has been trying to get me to update a post for the past two months and I am so sorry to have been on this hiatus. It's been a hell of a senior year with schoolwork piling up more than I expected, BUT I won't lie, I have also been straight up lazy.

This doesn't mean I've been neglecting this blog entirely; I have put in a lot of thought (during the moments I could have just been simply updating) about what kind of posts I wanted to be posting about and what type of target audience we'd like to attract. To be honest, I haven't even seen K in a while and it's been some time since we've been able to sit and talk. This will change soon since we are graduating in about 3 and a half weeks! (CRAZY) and K will be returning back to her homeland (ultra sad face). We don't have much time left together and our weekends seem to be filling up quickly since we have a college bucket list of things to do. Can I also note that I've literally only done 5 out of a million things on that list? PATHETIC! I am the worst senior ever.

There is no main focus here. I wanted to make it a mix of updating my life (but I don't really think I can fit over two months of life into one post) and talking about where our life is heading: to the real world. My cap & gown is hanging in my closet and it is surreal. K also shared a significant moment with me and watched me accept my first full-time job offer post-grad! Woohoo--but...

#EverythingIsBittersweetRightNow
 

1 comment: