Sunday, February 16, 2014

K's Recent Purchases

This is a LONG OVERDUE post and I sincerely apologize! 
A lot of these purchases/gifts are from December (yikes). But better late than never, right?

My favorite month of the year is, December! Not only is it the holiday season but it's also my birthday month so I did some major shopping and was blessed with amazing gifts from friends and family. 



I used to use a Korean product. Innisfree "No- Sebum Mineral Powder" but ran out, so I made the decision to switch! My previous powder was loose powder and was messy and hard to use. This Nars pressed powder was the perfect switch! It's super convenient and leaves your skin matte and smooth. 





Birthday gift from Sephora! If you are a "beauty insider" Sephora gives you a birthday present. This month they are giving out the Benefit's "they're REAL!" mascara and the "watt's up!" highlighter. I've been using both products non-stop! They are a bit small, but they're perfect to carry around in a pouch for a quick-fix.
 
 
 These booties definitely needed some wearing in to do but after a day of suffering, they are SUPER comfortable!




I've been wanting the ZARA origami skort for ages then ran into this beautiful skort at Forever 21 and instantly purchased it! The wonderful thing about it.. it was only $18.50

Also from Forever 21 is this crop top sweater. It's super soft and surprisingly warm. 
Birthday Gift from my beautiful friends! They said they were debating between a red one and this one, but I'm so glad they chose this one! It goes along well with any color and outfit and has a lot of pockets which is really convenient.
 
I hope everyone had a heart-filled  start to the month of February!



No comments:

Post a Comment